Food Truck Associations and Brew Pubs!
Ready to make money for your food truck association or bar? Food Truck Pub offers Profit Sharing to associations and bar owners!
- Help us promote Food Truck Pub by introducing it to all the food trucks in your association or the trucks that you have invited to your bar/pub to serve food (we can help you with this and provide you marketing ideas).
- We ask that you add a link to www.FoodTruck.pub on your association or brewery web site.
- You must submit our Support Form and in the comments, let us know that you are an association or a brew pub.
- Once we confirm that you have completed #1 and #2 above, we will ask you for the list of trucks in your association or trucks that you frequently schedule at your brew pub to bring in food.
- As the trucks in your association register for Food Truck Pub, we will link them to your association or brew pub in our database.
- We will then pay you 20% of the profit from all convenience fees paid to Food Truck Pub for each and every order that gets submitted to any of your member trucks or while the trucks are serving food at your brew pub.
- A check will get cut to you on the 1st of every month along with an order summary so that you get paid properly.
Example Food Truck Association profit sharing:
- Assume 100 trucks decide to utilize the app from your association and each does a mere 10 orders a day through the app. 100 trucks x 10 orders = 1,000 orders/day (some may do more and some may do less).
- Calculation: 1,000 orders per day going through Food Truck Pub. 1,000 orders x $1.00 per order = $1,000 in convenience fees per day (assuming a $1.00 per-order convenience fee for ease of calculation as this fee is subject to change).
- Daily: 20% of the above profit would go to your association. 20% of $1,000 = $200/day directly to you.
- Monthly: $200/day x 30 days = $6,000 per month directly to you!
Example Brew Pub profit sharing:
- Assume each night you have 1 food truck in your establishment serving up food and that truck processes 50 orders through the Food Truck Pub app.
- Calculation: 50 orders per day going through Food Truck Pub from each truck and let's say you have 3 trucks per week at your brew pub. 50 orders x 3 trucks x $1.00 (convenience fee) per order = $150 in convenience fees per week (the Food Truck Pub customer convenience fee is always subject to change).
- Monthly: $150/week x 4 weeks = $600.
- 20% profit sharing = $120 per month directly to you!
Once signed up for Profit Sharing, you will have immediate access to view your real-time profit sharing income simply by logging into your Food Truck Pub account!
To get started promoting Food Truck Pub in your association or brew pub, contact us through our Support Form today!
Don't have a login yet?
Register your food truck business today!
Having problems registering or have a question?
Submit Support Form
Call us at +1 (412) 748-1025